Established in 2008, the Institute for Immunology and Informatics has quickly developed a devoted following in the research community. To accommodate that interest, iCubed holds two annual meetings to discuss the latest developments, research and theories in the world of immunology and vaccines. Each October brings the Vaccine Renaissance Conference, also known as Vax Ren. In the spring, the Immunogenicity – Determinants and Correlates Conference, or IDC. Both meetings offer extensive presentations from a wide range of speakers tailored to the given audience. For more information on each conference, please visit the links below.
In collaboration with Institut Pasteur.
Institut Pasteur, Paris, France.
October 5 – 7, 2017
For more information visit https://www.isvcongress.org/.
- 10th Annual International Society for Vaccines Congress (2017)
- 9th Annual Vaccine Renaissance Conference (2015)
- DNA Vaccines 2014 Conference (2014)
- 8th Vaccine Renaissance Conference (2014)
- 7th Vaccine Renaissance Conference (2013)
- 6th Annual Vaccine Renaissance Conference (2012)
- 1st International Conference on Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Global Perspectives (2012)
- 5th Annual Vaccine Renaissance Conference (2011)
- 4th Annual Vaccine Renaissance Conference (2010)
- 1st Immunogenicity – Determinants and Correlates Conference (2010)
October 4, 2017
The Institute for Immunology & Informatics will be hosting a workshop in vaccine design and Computational Vaccinology, with a focus on neglected tropical and emerging infectious diseases, using the iVAX toolkit, to be held on October 4, 2017 at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, France.
This workshop is open to students and ...
- Neglected & Emerging Infectious Disease Vaccines Design Toolkit and Training (2015)
- Neglected & Emerging Infectious Disease Workshop (2014)
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Workshop (2012)
- TRIAD Toolkit Workshop (2012)
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Presentations (2012)
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Research (2011)
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Workshop (2011)
- TRIAD Toolkit Workshop & Pilot Project Program (2011)
- Smart vaccines for entrepreneurs class (2010)
- Mini-Symposium on HIV/AIDS (2010)