The fourth Immunoinformatics and Computational Immunology Workshop (ICIW) will be held in conjunction with ACM International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (ACM-BCB), September 22-25, 2013 in Washington D.C.
The ICIW invites submission of original papers describing previously unpublished research and development on recent advances in the field of immunoinformatics and computational immunology. All papers will be peer-reviewed. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by ACM digital libraries. The authors of several selected papers will present their work to participants of the workshop and the conference. Selected papers will be invited to adapt their papers for publication in journals including Immunome Research and Journal of Immunological Methods.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Structural immunoinformatics
- Epitope analysis and prediction
- MHC-peptide binding site analysis and prediction
- Immunoinformatics databases, Knowledge bases, Ontologies
- Computational modeling of immune system
- Analysis and prediction of minor histocompatibility antigens
- Predictive models for organ transplantation
- Vaccine design
- Artificial immune systems and other biologically-inspired paradigms
- Multi-agent based modeling of immune response
- Allergenicity prediction
- Gene expression changes in adaptive immune response
- Comparative approaches to immunology
Date: September 22, 2013
Location: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Bethesda, Washington D.C.
Workshop website: http://met-hilab.bu.
Information on paper submission: http://met-hilab.
Information on poster submission: http://met-hilab.
For questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org