The Institute for Immunology and Informatics (iCubed) at the University of Rhode Island will hold its ninth annual Vaccine Renaissance Conference in Providence, Rhode Island on November 4-6, 2015.
For registration follow this link.
More information will be coming soon!
- Polly Matzinger, Ph.D., National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Bobby Singh, Ph.D., Corium International
- Ted Ross, Ph.D., Vaccine & Gene Therapy, Institute of Florida
- Manon Cox, M.B.A., Ph.D., Protein Sciences Corporation
- Manabu Ato, M.D. Ph.D., National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Mark Poznansky, M.D., Ph.D., Professor Harvard Medical School
- Anja Garretsen, Innatoss Laboratories
- Anna Durbin, Johns Hopkins University
- Diane Griffin, Johns Hopkins University
- Joanna Goldberg, Ph.D., Emory University School of Medicine
- Susan Swain, Ph.D, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Meggan Bandrick, Ph.D, Zoetis, Inc.
- Carlos Sariol, M.D, University of Puerto Rico
- Thomas Kepler, Ph.D, Boston University
- Rick Malley, M.D, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Penelope Dennehy, M.D, Rhode Island Hospital
- More guests to be announced!
“Funding for this conference was made possible [in part] by R13 AI94946-04 from the Nation Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease. This conference is also supported [in part] by 5P20GM104317-03 from the Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade name, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.”